09 November 2007

Drewford meets an rpw lookalike

In this crazy, mixed up world, I've spent so much time being three-dimensional. Oh, how I have longed for simplicity! Enter Damon Xanthopoulos, a cartoonist, friend, and bon vivant of the highest order, to render me in such a way as to dissolve the cumbersome burden of that third dimension into a paltry feathery tickle. The following is from the November 9, 2007 edition of his lovely and brilliant webcomic Drewford. (I'm on the right.)

You may click on the graphic to make it larger, if you like.












*For the record, Mr. Xanthopoulos freely admits that my lookalike has been made to say something that I would never, ever say. And since I can appreciate this distinction, his caveat is a welcome one. However, I have to assume that the artist does not find the real me funny in the slightest, and so must craft a spurious quote in the interest of maintaining the humorous nature of his artistic endeavors. It's okay, Damon. Really, I understand.


Please enjoy the latest Drewford by clicking here.